Hello. You have reached an archived page. Content and links on this page are no longer being updated. Looking for a service? Please return to our home page.
VITA is providing the following resources to assist in agencies getting started with telework.
- Dept. of Human Resource Mangement (DHRM) Telework Resources - this page provides the following resources:
- Telework Resources for Managers
- Telework Resources for Employees
- Leave and Benefit Information
- Technology Resources for Teleworking
- Updates from the Governor's Office
- Facilities updates
- Tools and Applications That Do Not Require VPN
- Microsoft Teams Quick Start Guide
- UCaaS Phone Tips for Teleworking
- Connecting Your Home Printer
- Teleconferencing Options for the Commonwealth
- Self-service support links – The resources below walk through routine activities that can be done without the help of VITA Customer Care Center (VCCC).
- To check the status of your existing requests, please visit the VITA service portal.
- For help with passwords, visit "Reset Your Password" or "Set up Multi-factor Authentication" (required for resetting your password).
- For other "do-it-yourself" tips for common IT issues, please check the VITA support page.
- VPN Access Request Form – for additional information regarding tokens and VPN access, please visit the VITA service portal and navigate to the following knowledge base articles for more information: