- Important Information for VITA's IT Suppliers - Basic information to help you learn how to sell IT goods or services to VITA.
- Register to do business with the commonwealth- Visit the eVA website to learn about becoming a registered eVA vendor.
- Register as a small business, including small businesses owned by women, minorities, and service-disabled veterans, as well as micro businesses (if applicable) - Become a Department of Small Business and Supplier Diversity (DSBSD) certified business. DSBSD's certification page.
- The following link is an informational webinar and walk through of the SWaM certification process and requirements, conducted by DSBSD. You can view the recording at the following location https://www.sbsd.virginia.gov/certification-division/
- Additional questions may be sent to email@example.com
Suppliers with existing contracts
To update your contact information, email your information on business letterhead to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, access eVA to update your information at http://www.eva.virginia.gov.
- Solicitations and Award Notices
This links directly to eVA, Virginia's online procurement tool. You can track current solicitations, bids, awarded bids and archived solicitations on eVA.
- Future Solicitations
This links directly to eVA for procurements and solicitations the Commonwealth of Virginia anticipates issuing in the near future.