A repository (below) of user-friendly forms referenced in VITA's procurement policies and IT Procurement Manual. Users may customize these for their internal use as necessary to remove and replace references to VITA and SCM. Forms submitted to VITA for approvals and/or procurement reviews may not be customized except in those areas where unique data is to be entered prior to submission to VITA. For additional information, send an email to: email@example.com
- Minimum Contractual Requirements for Major IT and High Risk Procurements
This form should be completed by the Agency and submitted to the assigned VITA PMD Specialist along with the RFP or contract requiring approval.
- How to Get an IT Joint and Cooperative Procurement Approved
- IT Joint and Cooperative Procurement Approval Request Form
- Emergency Procurement Notification Form
- Evaluation Team Survey
- License Agreement Addendum Direct with Supplier for Agency Use
This form should be used in instances where the Supplier is granting the software or services license.
- License Agreement Addendum for use with Software Publishers for Agency Use
This form should be used in instances where a third-party software publisher is granting the software or services license.
- Lobbying Certificate
- How to Get an IT Sole Source Procurement Approved
- Sole Source Procurement Approval Request Form
- Project Procurement/Eval Team Confidentiality and Conflict of Interest Template