Your browser does not support JavaScript!

Comprehensive Services Credit/Change Request

Comprehensive Services Credit/Change Request (VITAF)

The forms previously found here that were used to request a credit/change an/or to create a dispute have been removed. Effective 12/15/18, these actions can be undertaken in the VITA Service Catalog in the new VITA Service Portal.

Customer Instructions

To create a dispute:

  • Customers who have Commonwealth of Virginia (COV) accounts (including executive branch agencies) should access the VITA Service Catalog via the Create a Dispute page.
  • Customers who do not have COV accounts (including some local government customers) or customers who are unable to gain access to the portal may create a dispute by sending an e-mail to the VITA Customer Care Center (VCCC) services desk at

If you are uncertain as to whether you have a COV account, start by trying to access the Create a Dispute page If you are unable to do so, then use the email-to-the-VCCC method.

If you need additional assistance you may check with your agency information technology resource (AITR) or call the VCCC at 866-637-8482.

You will be contacted to confirm that your request has been received and to obtain any additional required information.