- Important Information for VITA's IT Suppliers - Basic information to help you learn how to sell IT goods or services to VITA.
- Register to do business with the commonwealth- Visit the eVA website to learn about becoming a registered eVA vendor.
- Register as a small business, including small businesses owned by women, minorities, and service-disabled veterans, as well as micro businesses (if applicable) - Become a Department of Small Business and Supplier Diversity (DSBSD) certified business. DSBSD's certification page.
- The following link is an informational webinar and walk through of the SWaM certification process and requirements, conducted by DSBSD. To view the webinar suppliers will need to register and once registered they can view the recording. https://engage.vevent.com/index.jsp?eid=8118&seid=169
- Additional questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Suppliers with existing contracts
To update your contact information, email your information on business letterhead to email@example.com. Also, access eVA to update your information at http://www.eva.virginia.gov.
- Solicitations and Award Notices
This links directly to eVA, Virginia's online procurement tool. You can track current solicitations, bids, awarded bids and archived solicitations on eVA.
- Future Solicitations
This links directly to eVA for procurements and solicitations the Commonwealth of Virginia anticipates issuing in the near future.