The IT contingent labor program contract provides an easy and quick way for public bodies to access quality information technology (IT) labor resources. Resources can be in the form of IT contractors, paid an hourly rate based on their skills, or in the form of a deliverables-based statement of work solution for initiatives totaling less than $2 million.
- The hourly-based resource solution, also called staff augmentation, covers a broad range of services with fifty IT job titles that are available at varying degrees of experience. Each of these titles has a not-to-exceed hourly rate based on the latest market conditions in two of the major economic zones in the commonwealth.
- The deliverables-based solution provides fixed price statement of work initiatives in one of the 15 specialty areas currently in demand throughout Virginia.
Computer Aid, Inc. (CAI) oversees and provides the resources and solutions by completing requests through their large subcontractor network. CAI manages all service-delivery activities including:
- Agency consultation
- Response management
- Candidate and statement of work (SOW) evaluation
- Interview facilitation
- Vendor management system technology (Peoplefluent)
- Invoice processing
- Help desk support
- Performance oversight
- Mentoring and training
- CAI provides a local account management team with IT staffing expertise
- The web-based requisitioning and the time/expense reporting tool is available anytime, anywhere
- Performance-based service level agreements (SLAs) ensure quality candidates are provided in a timely manner
- A large vendor network affords all businesses a chance to participate
- Supports SWaM businesses through increased access to business and mentoring to improve performance
- Competition and market-based rates ensure best resources at appropriate prices
- CAI operates within a flexible service structure and is committed to continuous improvement
Who can I contact for help?
Staff augmentation requests:
Patricia H. Bowler, Senior Account Manager
Computer Aid, Inc.
Statement of Work requests:
Angela Schuler, Senior Account Manager
Computer Aid, Inc.
Questions about training, Vector VMS system information, or operational concerns, please contact:
Computer Aid, Inc. Help Desk
Agency information about the program:
The contract is available for review here.