Related Links & Materials
VITA's Innovation Center of Excellence (VITA ICE) is interested in technology that enables the following initiatives:
- Emphasize programs and tools that enable all citizens to interact with government safely and securely, and when, how and where they want to interact.
- Improve information-sharing and governance to derive quality information from data already collected.
- Leverage technology to improve worker productivity and make state employment more attractive to the current and future workforce.
- Support educational attainment initiatives that are key to achieving state economic development and quality of life goals.
- Expand technology platforms and productivity tools that support Virginia's goal of remaining the best managed state.
- Support initiatives that will make Virginia the leader in information technology (IT) security and cyber security.
- Expand and support enterprise and collaborative IT services.
VITA ICE is specifically interested in technologies that relate to Commonwealth of Virginia Strategic Plan for Information Technology, specifically the highlighted
2012-2018 Technology Trends.
To participate, agencies and suppliers* are asked to fill out a
VITA ICE Enrollment Form and an ICE representative will contact you for next steps.
* Supplier participation in the VITA ICE program will not constitute a procurement under the Virginia Public Procurement Act (§2.2-4300 et seq. of the Code of Virginia) nor will any participation result in a contract award for any product or service. Rather, the findings of the program may play a part in the development of VITA's procurement planning.