Ordering Catalog Services
Most VITA services can be ordered from the VITA Service Catalog in the new VITA Service Portal.
To submit your request:
- Customers who have Commonwealth of Virginia (COV) accounts (including executive branch agencies) should access the VITA Service Catalog via the VITA Service Portal to place service requests using the automated form provided in the catalog.
- Customers who do not have COV accounts (including some local government customers) or customers who are unable to gain access to the portal may order the service by sending an e-mail to the VITA Customer Care Center (VCCC) services desk at email@example.com. Please include the following information:
- The words "Service request" in the "Subject" line
- The name of the service being ordered
- The quantity desired (if applicable)
- Any other information you deem relevant
If you are uncertain as to whether you have a COV account, start by trying to access the VITA Service Portal. If you are unable to do so, then use the email-to-the-VCCC method.
If you need additional assistance, you may check with your agency information technology resource (AITR) or call the VCCC at 866-637-8482.
You will be contacted to confirm that your request has been received and to obtain any additional required information.
Ordering Non-Catalog Services
VITA's non-catalog services - eVA procurements, items included in statewide contracts, and those telecommunications services provisioned by the TEBS system - each have unique ordering methods. Please follow the specific instructions provided to request these services and products.