Mission, Vision, and Purpose Statements
- To provide consistent, best-in-class support, by managing, resolving, and preventing problems efficiently; communicating effectively; and exceeding customer expectations.
- To be our customers' advocate and single point of contact for all technology support issues in the face of rapidly changing technology.
- To strive for continuous improvement by measuring our performance against our customers' expectations and industry standards.
- To empower and educate our customers with self-service tools and solutions.
- To achieve world-class status by establishing a 70% or higher first call resolution rate and a 5% or less abandonment rate.
- To take ownership of our customers' problems until resolved to their satisfaction.
- To understand the business of our customers so as to get them back to work as quickly as possible when they have a technology problem.
- To establish and maintain positive, long-term relationships with our customers through open communication and continuous feedback.
- To provide high-level customer service and technical expertise.
- To respond rapidly and positively to all customer inquiries.
Request.Url.AbsoluteUri = http://www.vita.virginia.gov/Default.aspx?id=837