The protesting supplier must submit written protest within ten days of posting of contract award. The written protest must:
- Include name of protesting supplier and name of the individual responsible for the submission of the protest.
- Contain facts and arguments on which the supplier’s protest is based.
- Contain information about the solicitation and the procurement method used.
- Be specific and contain a complete statement of the purchasing agency’s action which is protested and state all grounds for the protest.
- State a description of the relief sought or corrective action that the supplier is requesting.
- Be signed by a person authorized to bind the supplier to a contractual relationship.