An executed contract and/or eVA-issue purchase order is required for sole source purchases. The procurement file for sole source procurements over $10,000 should contain the following documentation to support the sole source contract award:
- Written quote from offeror
- Sole Source Procurement Approval Request Form (Appendix A)
- Price Reasonableness Determination Form (Appendix B)
- Written negotiations documentation
- Written award notice
- Documentation of public posting of sole source award in a newspaper of general circulation, if any.
- Copy of eVA posting.
- Executed contract, if applicable, and copy of eVA purchase order.