Learn about virginia.gov conversion service?
- Review the "Virginia Government Internet Domain Naming" section of the Enterprise Architecture Standard (page 81, 5.5-7) for naming conventions and exception form.
- Request a virginia.gov domain by contacting the VCCC to open an incident with the specifics of the DNS request.
Initiate a Project?
Find out about Commonwealth of Virginia Enterprise Architecture?
Open a Trouble Ticket?
Get a web page developed?
Request assistance in developing an RFP?
Obtain use of an existing technology contract?
Get approval for a Major IT Project from the Commonwealth IT Investment Board?
Get approval for a Non-major IT Project from the Commonwealth CIO?
Do business with VITA?
- Visit Supply Chain Management. Locate and view desired bid from list of solicitations. Contact the staff member assigned to the IFB or RFP as listed in the body of the solicitation.
- Contact Supply Chain Management at email@example.com with any questions.
Order hardware or software?
Order a new service?
- Visit the Services page to review specific service information.
Become a VITA employee?
- Visit the "Join the VITA Team" web section to learn about current VITA employment opportunities and review instructions for application submission.
Find Commonwealth of Virginia IT policies, standards and guidelines?
Update my supplier contact info?
Figure out who to contact?
Order new telecommunications service?
- To purchase a telecommunications service, you will need to complete a TSR form.
You can contact the VITA Customer Care Center (1-866-637-8482) if you need assistance.
(These FAQs incorporate the most frequently asked questions received from dialogue sessions and email/written inquiries. If you don't see your question answered below, feel free to email your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.)