Frequently Requested Links
- Monday, August 21 - 9-1-1 Funding Committee Meeting (Glen Allen, VA)
- Tuesday, August 29 - 9-1-1 Policy Committee (Glen Allen, VA)
- Wednesday, September 13 - Regional Advisory Council In-Person Meeting
- Thursday, September 14 - 9-1-1 Services Board Meeting
- Wednesday, September 20 - ArcGIS Online Webinar
- Tuesday, September 26 - Regional Advisory Council Meeting
The Integrated Services Program (ISP) is the consolidation of VITA's public safety communications and geographic information system (GIS) services into a single, integrated program. It is organized in three service units, the Virginia Geographic Information Network (VGIN) Division; the Public Safety Communications (PSC) Division; and ISP Regional Outreach Program. The PSC Division supports local 9-1-1 programs through funding and technical assistance and provides staff support to the 9-1-1 Services Board. The VGIN Division supports local and state agency GIS programs through technical and data assistance and provides staff support to the VGIN Advisory Board. Both divisions utilize a common outreach effort through the ISP Regional Outreach Program, improving the efficiency of the program since many efforts impact both services. Together, the ISP divisions are prepared to help any local 9-1-1 or GIS program and state agencies GIS programs to provide their services to the citizens of Virginia better, faster or cheaper.