Frequently Requested Links
- Friday, May 12 - Introduction to ArcGIS Enterprise 10.5 Webinar
- Wednesday, May 17 - Next Generation 9-1-1 for Secondary PSAPs Webinar
- Wednesday, May 24 - Commonwealth Link to Interoperable Communications (COMLINC) Webinar
- Tuesday, May 30 - E9-1-1 Funding Committee Meeting
- Wednesday, May 31 - E9-1-1 Board Meeting
- Wednesday, May 31 - FirstNet – A Public Safety Broadband Network Webinar
The Integrated Services Program (ISP) is the consolidation of VITA's public safety communications and geographic information system (GIS) services into a single, integrated program. It is organized in three service units, the Virginia Geographic Information Network (VGIN) Division; the Public Safety Communications (PSC) Division; and ISP Regional Outreach Program. The PSC Division supports local 9-1-1 programs through funding and technical assistance and provides staff support to the 9-1-1 Services Board. The VGIN Division supports local and state agency GIS programs through technical and data assistance and provides staff support to the VGIN Advisory Board. Both divisions utilize a common outreach effort through the ISP Regional Outreach Program, improving the efficiency of the program since many efforts impact both services. Together, the ISP divisions are prepared to help any local 9-1-1 or GIS program and state agencies GIS programs to provide their services to the citizens of Virginia better, faster or cheaper.